Back pain is a common complaint. Most people in the United States will experience back pain at least once during their lives. Back pain is one of the most common reasons people go to the doctor or missing work.
On the positive side, you can take steps to prevent or reduce episodes of pain behind. If prevention fails, simple house proper body mechanics and treatment often heal back a few weeks and keep long-term functional. Surgery is rarely needed to treat back pain.
Causes of Back Pain
1. Spondylolisthesis – when one of his bones back slips forward and out of position
2. Degenerative disc disease – when the discs of the spinal cord gradually wears
3. Osteoarthritis – a disease of wear and tear that may affect mainly the joints of the spine
4. Rheumatoid arthritis – an inflammatory disease in which the immune system causes inflammation of the lining of the joints and surrounding structures
Symptoms of Back Pain
1. The pain radiates from the bottom of the buttock. Then radiates down the back of the thigh and then lower in the calf and feet.
2. When you stand or sit for an extended period, you may experience chronic back pain low or medium.
3. It is very difficult to stay upright. You may experience muscle spasms in the lower back when you try to stand up straight.
4. After participating in strenuous activities like lifting heavy
objects, you may experience a sharp pain located in the lower back, upper back, or neck.
5. What’s more, you may also have to face the pain or stiffness anywhere along your spine.
Treatment for Back Pain
1. Betel nut (Areca catechu)
Bethel is one of the herbs traditionally used to treat back pain. The juice of betel leaves is mixed with refined coconut oil. When this juice is applied to the rear, which provides relief of breakthrough pain.
2. Garlic (Alliums sativum)
Among the many benefits garlic has a very important is to relieve the pains of lumbago. An extract of garlic to give patients provides pain relief without undesirable side effects.
3. India Aloe (Aloe barbadensis)
The pulp of a single sheet of aloe consumed daily provides relief from back pain problems.
4. Lemon Grass (Cymbopogon citrates)
Lemon grass is mixed with twice its volume of coconut oil and applied externally in affected regions. This relieves the pain.
Home Remedies for Back Pain
1. Home remedies for back pain] is advisable to eat warm and hot products
2. The consumption of garlic is one of the best home remedies for back pain.
3. A mixture of basil leaves has proved a good potion for back pain when taken twice daily salt. Is prepared by boiling the leaves of basil until the amount becomes half.
4. A massage with mustard oil or eucalyptus has proved very beneficial to eliminate aches and pains.
5. Blend of five peppercorns, cloves and five of a gram of dry ginger and add this powder to the tea. Helps relieve back pain.
6. Eat vegetables such as tomatoes, cabbage, carrots,
cauliflower, fruit, etc. This increases immunity, builds muscles and bones and strengthens bones. This is one of the home remedies for back pain. It’s good to sleep on a firm mattress, and that supports the back.
The back pain pills that many doctors won't recommend anymore
Taking prescription painkillers to ease chronic conditions, like an achy back or headache, is not worth the risk, the American Academy of Neurology recommended in a recent official announcement. (Try these 4 Tips to Outsmart Any Headache.) These drugs …
Read more on Fox News
Triathlete trains through back pain
Erin Jackson (right) runs with Kristen Smit on Thursday Nov. 20, 2014 along the John Nesbitt Loop in Wrightsville Beach, N.C. Jackson is heading into her final race of the season (Philly Marathon). She's a runner and triathlete with a chronic back problem.
Read more on StarNewsOnline.com