You are definitely familiar with antibiotics, the most frequently prescribed drugs, because they cure many diseases either by injuring or killing bacteria. Penicillin was the first antibiotic discovered by people accidentally from mold, and now there are more than 100 types to choose from that can cure both dangerous and minor infections. Keep in mind that they can’t be taken to treat viral or fungal infections because they are designed only for the bacterial ones. Online Canadian Pharmacy www.canadianhealthcaremalll.com offers a variety of quality antibiotics to help you recover faster, and it’s easy to navigate its platform and place orders while enjoying affordable prices and excellent customer services.
How Antibiotics Work
They work in two basic ways: some meds kill germs or bacteria (by interfering with the structure of their cell walls), while others stop parasites from multiplying. Read the instructions and detailed information before taking antibiotics to find out more about the mechanism of their action. Check antibiotics prices at Canadian Health and Care mall website www.canadianhealthcaremalll.com.
Their Basic Categories
Canadian Health&Care Mall www.canadianhealthcaremalll.com – offers a good selection of antibiotics, and they have different brand names. They are categorized based on how they function, and each one works against only certain parasites or bacteria, so that you need to take the particular one to treat your disease. You can find all groups of antibiotics in Canadian Pharmacy available online for your extra convenience.
1. Penicillins (amoxicillin, flucloxacillin and others).
2. Tetracyclines (doxycycline, tetracycline, lymecycline).
3. Quinolones (norfloxacin, ciprofloxacin, levofloxacin).
4. Macrolines (azithromycin, erythromycin and clarithromycin).
5. Tinidazole and metronidazole.
6. Aminoglycosides, such as tobramycin and gentamicin.
7. Trimethoprim and sulfonamides, like co-trimoxazole.
8. Cephalosporins (cephalexin, cefaclor and cefadroxil).
How Antibiotics Are Prescribed
Doctors prescribe them based on certain factors, but their main choice depends on your specific infection and germs that cause it, and that’s because every antibiotic is effective only against the particular bacteria type. For instance, if you have pneumonia, you need to take meds that combat the parasite that causes this serious disease, but there are other factors that influence this choice. Doctors need to examine your kidney and liver condition, severity of infection, choose the best dosing schedule and consider other meds that you are taking, side effects and your history of having allergies to certain antibiotics. For pregnant and nursing mothers, always inform your healthcare providers about your condition because not all antibiotics can be taken during pregnancy.
4 Rules for Effective Antibiotic Intake by Canadian Health&Care Mall pharmacists
1. Take them only if they are prescribed by your doctor. Some people are tempted to self-medicate themselves, but you shouldn’t do the same mistake because your infection may require a specific antibiotic to be cured. If you choose the wrong one, you risk killing good bacteria instead of the bad ones, thus, only worsening your health condition.
2. Take the full course when these drugs are prescribed. This means that you shouldn’t stop taking them or miss your dose, because bacteria won’t be killed.
3. Antibiotics must be taken according to all the specific directions, for example, if they should be taken with food, or alcohol is not allowed during your course, follow the necessary guidelines for your successful treatment.
4. If you still have symptoms at the end of this treatment, visit your doctor again to get more recommendations, because you may need to undergo a further antibiotic course.